Bill's Ultimate Salsa!
As always, use only fresh ingredients, no cans or boxes!
Items 2, 7, 8, & 10 can be left out and still have great salsa!
1 ) Plenty of diced tomatoes!
2 ) 1/2 stick of celery chopped very fine.
3 ) Peppers of choice to your taste depending on how
much heat you want, there are many fine verities of mild peppers. I use
1/2 green bell pepper and ½ of a jalapeno pepper.
4 ) One white onion.
5 ) A small pinch each of; curry powder, paprika, cumin and turmeric.
6 ) 1 head of fresh finely chopped garlic.
7 ) ½ each of fresh squeezed lime and or lemon.
8 ) A good squirt of extra virgin olive oil.
9 ) A few good squirts of seasoned rice vinegar, I like and use Nakano.
10) Chopped cooked artichoke hearts.
11) Three good long squirts of ketchup.
12) A little of your favorite tomato juice, I prefer clamato juice.
13) A hand full of finely chopped fresh cilantro.
14) A few good shakes of chili powder.
15) Salt and pepper to taste and 2 heaping table spoons of sugar!
16) fresh water to thin as needed to thin.
Refrigerate over night for best results!